Media Production Technology 1
Home Theater Setup
The "Internet of Things"
Cables and Lighting
How to integrate technology into worship without distracting
Proprietary and Open-Source graphics editing tools
This class will have a 10-hour real- experience project
Survey of the World of Technology
- Networking (cable making, switches, routers)
- Linux programming, security, remote administration
- Website construction using WYSIWYG technology
- Graphic Design concepts
- Host your own website – server setup
- FTP, HTTP, HTML, and other fun acronyms that actually mean something
- Mail Merging Addresses for graduation cards and other advanced Office concepts
- Advanced classes may include an introduction to robotics
- This class will have a summative presentation about an aspect of technology and faith integration.
Robotics Engineering Technology 1
- Building and programming simple robots.
- Use hardware and software Colleges and Universities are using
- Labview-like language
- Competitions against other schools
- Use LEGO and advanced students can program LEGO in Python
- This class will include a summative presentation on ecology and faith integration.
Robotics Engineering Technology 2
Building and programming intermediate-level robots using an Arduino platform.
Use hardware and software Colleges and Universities are using
C++ and a Labview-like language
3-D modeling and production of custom parts for robots
This class will have a summative presentation on Assisting Others and faith integration.
Advanced Robotics Engineering Technology
- Advanced robot construction and competition
- Year-Long course – and time intensive
- Start to finish design, construction and marketing of a robot, including SWOT analysis, market survey, and other relevant steps in the entreprenurial process
- Mentoring from professionals and University students
- An A or a B in this course allows students access to engineering scholarships at over 200 colleges and universities.
- Robotics Engineering or equivalent course is required to enroll in this course. A requirement of this course will be a presentation about the design and implementation of a local community STEM outreach and its impact. This can be integrated with the Senior Theology project.
Computer Programming Technology 1
- Programming languages used in current robotics programs.
- C++ or
- Python or
- This online course will be highly beneficial to students interested in robotics competitions in the future, students interested in Computer Science, and students participating in Advanced Robotics Engineering Technology.